Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

what about eaa witness match

i am wanting to start shooting competition but don't have a gun to use. my buddy wants me to get into 3 gun and i do but thought if i got a pistol first i could start shooting right away. my friend has an eaa witness match .40 that he said i could buy for $400. it only has one 15 round mag so i have alot to buy. does have a holster with it. do you think that would be a good gun to start with and how would you go about getting all the stuff i need to start with it? thanks for your help

For the money, the match is a great pistol. It can be upgraded quite a bit. Buy a few 140mm magazines and you'll be good to go. Try Henning Walgren in the dealer section. He can sell you what ever you need and knows these gun inside and out.

If it is an older one, that is better..since they come with an LPA Supersight. Pair that with a Henning .090 front fiber optic sight, makes for an awesome setup. A Canyon Creek magwell and Henning basepads will only make it better.

i am wanting to start shooting competition but don't have a gun to use. my buddy wants me to get into 3 gun and i do but thought if i got a pistol first i could start shooting right away. my friend has an eaa witness match .40 that he said i could buy for $400. it only has one 15 round mag so i have alot to buy. does have a holster with it. do you think that would be a good gun to start with and how would you go about getting all the stuff i need to start with it? thanks for your help