Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Static steel match - Benefits the Wounded Warrior Project

Dave,

Thanks for that match today,its for a great cause and we had a great time. We couldnt ask for better weather.. we got lucky. Thanks again for honoring our last minute entries, and were looking forward to come to some more matches.

Al surko

It was great having you Al, good shooting today!

I'll be coming down more often to shoot with you guys in NJ.

A big thank you to the organizers, volunteers and sponsors.

Great match.

Will you be providing a link to scores?

I did poorly but I'm still interested.

Thanks again.

Yes, they'll be posted online, and I'll provide a link when they are. In the mean time, PM me with your name if you'd like to know where exactly you ended up.

Great Match... weather was perfect, range staff was great. I shot poorly. Good to see the juniors out there. I got my biggest kick out of the little kid shooting the shotgun the size of him. The kid is quite the little shooter in all matches, have seen him several times now But hey looking at his scores he didn't do bad at all.

Great Match... weather was perfect, range staff was great. I shot poorly. Good to see the juniors out there. I got my biggest kick out of the little kid shooting the shotgun the size of him. The kid is quite the little shooter in all matches, have seen him several times now But hey looking at his scores he didn't do bad at all.

Yep, Lee is a trooper.

He really is, have seen him and his brother several times now. I am in awe at how much they improve each match. The little guy is all heart on the stage. HIs brother seems to be the same way. Kinda taken with the little one because he is so young running like a pro. Thanks again for a great match.