Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member from the Communist State of IL.

Xfire68

I have been a shooting sports fan for many years but, have not been active much in the last 15 or so years because of where I live!

I have a friend that has a farm that is getting back into shooting so now I have a place to go without problems from the laws and LEO's! (I am not anti-LEO's).

I first started out shooting back in the early 90's when I was in the Air Force living in South Dakota. I reloaded my own 30-06 ammo for hunting and target.

I have only 2 guns right now. A Walther PPK/S German made made in the 60's or 70's? And I have a Winchester model 1400 shotgun.

My good friends have many more guns that I too get to shot from Springfield XD's, Baby Desert Eagle .40, Walther PPS .40, S&W .357, Ruger P95, a number of other that I can't remember? And shotguns and rifles.

I am in the market for a target fun/SD gun in either 9mm or .40? Look at many but, leaning to the CZ's and Sigs!

I first saw Brian in his reloading video from the 90's (Competition reloading with Brian Enos) and still watch it today hear and there to refresh the old memory!

Again hello all and happy safe shooting!