Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Calling all Revolver Shooters

Calling all revolver shooters to come to the MS Classic. Details are available on the match announcements forum or at www.teammagnolia.com/classic/ . This is one of the most highly attended matches for wheel-gunners in the Southeast. Saturday night after the shooting is over there will be refreshments at the range and grills for anyone who wants to burn some meat. Rumor has it there will be a keg or the equivalent. Cliff, that should be enough to get you there. Come on down and have some fun! :cheers: Looking forward to seeing a bunch of good wheel-gunners there.

have not talked to John in the last few days, but in total shooters, it looks like we are on pace to max out again this year at 200. As soon as I see him again, I will try to get an update on the number of wheel shooters signed up. I hope every year for the magic 20, but am always glad to get as many as we can. Thanks for coming again.

As of today, it looks like we have 10 wheel-gunners signed up. Don't know for sure who all of them are, but this is my best guess and prognostication:

Elliot Ayssen-GM

Annette Ayssen-A

Nashville Bill-A

Tommy Cabell-A

Corley Marsalis-UNC/D?

Bill Durocher-A

Jonothan Durocher-B

Pat DeBerry-B

Matt Beck-B

Possibles that have not been heard from:

Sammie Moorer-UNC

Mark Kugler-UNK

If there is anyone I missed, chime in and list yourself.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

As of today, it looks like we have 10 wheel-gunners signed up. Don't know for sure who all of them are, but this is my best guess and prognostication:

Elliot Ayssen-GM

Annette Ayssen-A

Nashville Bill-A

Tommy Cabell-A

Corley Marsalis-UNC/D?

Bill Durocher-A

Jonothan Durocher-B

Pat DeBerry-B

Matt Beck-B

Possibles that have not been heard from:

Sammie Moorer-UNC

Mark Kugler-UNK

If there is anyone I missed, chime in and list yourself.

Found out today that Jon and Bill Durocher likely won'e be able to make it. That's bad news for the Classic, since these guys are always someone to be counted on to attend. It might be good news for the wheel-gunners though, since they are a powerful one-two punch when it comes to shooting.

We'll miss having them there.