Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hk Gunsmith Needed

yeahyeah

Hello all, do any of you fine people know of a gunsmith that knows HK's my son wants to start shooting in production and loves his HK Compact .40. He know's it's not "the gun of choice", but it's "his" first gun. Up till now he's always shot one of "my guns", for Xmas he got his HK and does not care if it's the crap of the field, it's his. So I want to see if it can be improved ie. trigger work, he's shot 3000 rounds through it since Christmas, so it's more or less broken in. Even if the gun is crap, he's young and 125lbs., he can do the course throwing rocks and still kick my old ass!!

Thanks for all the great help everyone has given us so far. We are just starting and having a blast togeter great "family sport". To fun to be legal!

Adam "yeahyeah" Anderson :) Oh yeah I live in California, but will ship the gun anywhere.

What Big Dave said. The HK is such a niche gun that I doubt that more than a handful of folks really have the mojo to do it.

Mr. Gray was on here a loooong time ago. Hopefully he's still lurking in the shadows somewhere and will chime in.

FWIW, I had one of the very first USP's and was very underwhelmed by it. It seems that HK has gotten it's act together and the new ones are substantially better.