Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Knob Creek 2010

Bring a lot of cash!

When I went last there were two lines for stuff. One to buy your tickets and one to trade the tickets for shooting. Don't stand in the wrong line. But that was about 6 years ago, so they may have streamlined it a little.

You'll park a decent distance away in a semi muddy field and have to walk thru woods to get to the gate. They may have provided wagon rides, I can't remember.

But everything may be different now. A lot can happen in a few years.

Have fun!

LOL As I told by buddy... it can be as cheap or as expensive as you want it to be. Granted if you have never been, you will probably have to buy a gun either there or when you get back! lol

This is my 10th season going. Yeah it's changed quite a bit in 6 years, new bridge, streamlined a lot... I usually always go in spring, haven't been to any of the fall shoots.

Calling for a little rain Wed and Thurs, but sunny skys all weekend. Man when it's muddy... get a good spot to watch people get stuck and get pulled out by the tractor!

LOL couldn't tell you how many broken bumpers and dented fenders I've seen with them trying to get people out - Note - Do not get stuck!

It's definitely a 'man-cation' the smell of burning diesel fuel and gunpowder await!

They actually put a new bridge in and it has a walkway on side so you don't have to share with vehicles. They have also greatly expanded the pole barn.

Of all the $ they make, they should definitely be putting more back into it, in my opinion. But it's a heck of a time, rain or shine! A gun-mecca!

Surprising, last year they didn't have flame throwers, not sure what happened?

Granted I go to spectate, I've shot most of those guns before, or have friends I can shoot for way cheaper. We went down to the lower range, and you are right, I'd hate to guess how long it would take to get through that line to actually shoot.

They hold competitions, never tried them, but I'd like to try that subgun course out, looks fun!

Last year they were running Huey rides for like $100 per person I think. Buddy did it with his son and said it was pretty tame. There are youtube videos of people videoing whole ride.

I remember first year I went they had this little 4 seater helicopter, pilot, me and 2 of my buddies. No doors, just your harness.... Man it was the ride of a lifetime! We skimmed the river so close that from my picture you would swear we were in a boat!