Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

King Of Revo

cheetahs

Gary and I talked about the lack of entries while we were at Wheelgunners revenge 12. Several things came to mind (mine) about why they didn't get the entries they were looking for.

1. Late announcement........Most shooters have their year scheduled by April (and what vacation they may have).

2. Economy. (Nuff said)

3. Change of Venue from the original match AND new match management (not saying the original match management was better or worse, just different)

4. We can only attend so many matches in a year (Scheduled or not) goes back to #2

5. there are so many matches now that conflicts hamper others matches too.

On the conflicts, I moved the MCC a weekend to get off of Halloween weekend because I know I lost 10+ shooters due to it. Now this year Area-2 is the weekend After MCC and although most of the westerners are not going to head to Memphis, there is that chance. Also, the LA gator classic that normally is the 3rd weekend in Oct have also moved back a week so now there is a major match 3 weekends in a row IF you wanted to go (and had a good understanding wife/husband). ;)

Gary, I'm sorry this happend for you. I know you really meant well. NOW you can really plan it out and put on a really special shooting match next year. (just announce it sooner)

HOP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic