Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ghost Holster for Airsoft?

Brooks

I just got my CQB Master (Hi-Cappa) from Evike today and realized that none of my 1911 holsters are for full length dust covers, so I need a holster for it. I am currently shooting production, but plan on switching to Limited by the end of the year. Because of that, and the fact that Glock 34 Airsofts are near impossible to find now, I went ahead and got the WE Hi-Cappa.

Since I plan on using a Ghost and CR Speed pouches I was thinking about getting a limited belt set up for Air Soft, even though I do not have a 2011 yet. But I certainly do not want to buy the Ghost and find out it still doesn't work with my Airsoft.

Thanks in advance.

I just got my CQB Master (Hi-Cappa) from Evike today and realized that none of my 1911 holsters are for full length dust covers, so I need a holster for it. I am currently shooting production, but plan on switching to Limited by the end of the year. Because of that, and the fact that Glock 34 Airsofts are near impossible to find now, I went ahead and got the WE Hi-Cappa.

Since I plan on using a Ghost and CR Speed pouches I was thinking about getting a limited belt set up for Air Soft, even though I do not have a 2011 yet. But I certainly do not want to buy the Ghost and find out it still doesn't work with my Airsoft.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. However, on mine, I had to grind off the fake screws on the front of the trigger guard just under the frame/dustcover. On a real STI, these hold the grip to the front tab of the frame. They recess into the trigger guard. But the fake ones stick out. I just took a dremel to them until they were flush with the trigger guard and it fits the ghost perfectly.