Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 35 Mag Base Pads

VFinNorCal

Hey fellow Glock owners. I just bought a G35 to run in production and as an L10 backup.

I have 5 factory 10rd mags and unfortunately they don't work w/ the magwell I have and need to install a basepad on each.

My question is, Will the arrendondo +5 work on a factory 10rdr, If not, what are my options??

I would appreciate any suggestions for setting the G25 up in general, but my current issue is the extending the mags to work w/ the magwell.

Thanks in advance ya'll.

-Vince

BTA: Realistically, if you are used to shooting with the standard length mags, leave the magwell off. I have found that reloading with and without a magwell is the same in Limited 10. Depending on the magwell (Dawson Ice) you could just leave in the Seattle Slug and leave the magwell off.

I believe that the Glock factory +2's will give you what you need. Any other basepad that adds more will probably not be worth the money.

+1 I agree with PB, I just started shooting Lim 10 and I like using a magwell. I got the +2 basepads and they work great with a budjet. I like the added length, easier to grab and insert.

Hey fellow Glock owners. I just bought a G35 to run in production and as an L10 backup.

I have 5 factory 10rd mags and unfortunately they don't work w/ the magwell I have and need to install a basepad on each.

My question is, Will the arrendondo +5 work on a factory 10rdr, If not, what are my options??

I would appreciate any suggestions for setting the G25 up in general, but my current issue is the extending the mags to work w/ the magwell.

Thanks in advance ya'll.

-Vince

Arredondo has these extentions that do not alter the capacity. I have a few and love them! Sounds like we had the same issue once putting the magwell on! Hope this helps... heres a link...

http://www.arredondoaccessories.com/category.cfm?cid=1001,2019&PID=fc25l4901ntsax&gid=

Thanks in advance ya'll.

-Vince

Arredondo has these extentions that do not alter the capacity. I have a few and love them! Sounds like we had the same issue once putting the magwell on! Hope this helps... heres a link...

http://www.arredondoaccessories.com/category.cfm?cid=1001,2019&PID=fc25l4901ntsax&gid=

Quick photo too...

post-21390-126881341677_thumb.jpg

I use Glockmeister +0 base pads and they are $9.00 each. The mounting lip would break off if you dropped a full mag on a concrete floor on the early version. They have beefed up the lips on the newer version. I try not to drop a full mag on concrete anymore so I realy haven't "tested" the new version. I have 10 of them. YMMV

Thanks for the feedback guys. I went w/ the +3 Arredondo base pads, I found them for about $18 each.

My L10 Glock 35 rig is just about complete. :-) I got a bunch of parts to install and test and will likely run it through the ringer in our local Bulls Eye matches before I race it.

The final upgrade will be a BarSto barrel so I can shoot lead and to work up a good Major PF load.

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought the Arredondo +0 extensions mentioned above for my 10 rounders. No directions came with the extensions. Yeah, I'm sure anyone beyond a 5th grade reading can install them but I can't. Do you guys know of or have instructions on how to install the +0 extensions to a G35 10 round magazine? BTW, the problem I'm having is the plastic ring does not fit around the base plate. Yup, with all the great reviews I'm sure I'm F'ing something up.

Thanks, fellas. Dam, I feel stoopid.

Gucci,

did you remove the Glock base plate and interior spring retainer? Typically those two parts need to come off, then the collar slides over the bag tube and the new basepad locks in from the bottom....

At least that's how the plus 5s work.....