Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 New England ICORE Regional Championship

Sunday, 2 May 2010 at the Hartford Gun Club in East Granby, CT

• $75 entry fee

• 8-10 stages including an indoor stage and a Classifier, ~250 rd

• High Overall Division (Retro, Limited and Open) and Classification (Master, A, B, C, D and U) for all Divisions and Classifications with least 3 competitors. Awards will be personalized and mailed after the match.

• Special categories: Senior (50+), Super Senior (65+), 6 shooter, Lady, LE (must present credentials at registration), Military (active, retired or Reserve)

• Prizes – A S&W-donated ICORE Regional firearms prize via random drawing. A minimum of 50 competitors is required to receive a S&W firearm.

Brought to you The Connecticut Sport Shooters and The Rotation Nation - and all under the wise and watchful eye of ICORE's indomitable New England Area Director.

You can regsiter, pay and squad yourself on-line: http://www.matchreg.com/ICORE/

See you there,

Craig

Edited by Bones

John,

Please join us!

We're expecting a good turnout. New England and the Northeast have been very supportive of ICORE.

Bring your friend Cliff, a Rocket Scientist and the deed to your my house.

Craig

Edited by Bones

Craig,

I'd love to come up and shoot your match, but right now we have very little work and must save up gas money for the trip to USPSA Nationals in Vegas in the fall, my son earned a spot in Limited !!! I'll go on the waiting list when it opens. Thanks for letting me stay in the house, need your address to send the rent check!! Have a good day, John

John,

Please join us!

We're expecting a good turnout. New England and the Northeast have been very supportive of ICORE.

Craig

I'm going to try hard to make this one, might be up at my parents house in northern NJ that week, and the match is about 2 1/2 hours away, just might see you there, can't bring you the deed just yet, but I can give you the address to mail the mortgage payments and in just 26 more years, they will be happy to send you the deed !!!

• 1 month later...

Stages are now posted - and we HAVE a Canadian making us officially International!

http://www.matchreg.com/ICORE/info.htm

Retro and Limited entries are running nearly even at 15 and 16, respectively, along with 3 Open shooters.

We're also anticipating quite a few walk ons from the local IDPA and USPSA communities.

Craig

Edited by Bones

John,

Please join us!

Craig

I'm going to try hard to make this one, might be up at my parents house in northern NJ that week, and the match is about 2 1/2 hours away, just might see you there, can't bring you the deed just yet, but I can give you the address to mail the mortgage payments and in just 26 more years, they will be happy to send you the deed !!!

Does not look like I will have the extra funds to make this match Craig, wish I could, best of luck and see you at the Carolina Cup

WOW! What a great match we had - Thanks to every one for showing up.

Thanks also to S&W for their tireless support of ICORE, the Hartford Gun Club, Watervliet Practical Shooter's crew, The CT Sport Shooters and the Rotation Nation, for a 250 rd, 9 stage, 5 hour match!

We had 54 contestants - 25 Retro (woo-whoo!), 17 Limited and 12 Open, 5 Ladies, and 2 Canadians, 1 News crew (WVIT Channel 30 - NBC) and 0 DQ's!

Local CT Revolver hero Frank P. won the S&W handgun.

Results are being tabulated now and will be posted on www.matchreg.com

Awards will be personalized and sent to all the winners according to the prize policy stated on the information page in 4-6 weeks.

Remember, there's still time to register for the Rotation Nation 's special field trip to CA next month for the IRC - www.icore.org - the best match this side of the Orion 7 cluster.

Thank you to everyone and see you aROUND,

Craig

Remember, there's still time to register for the Rotation Nation 's special field trip to CA next month for the IRC - www.icore.org - the best match this side of the Orion 7 cluster.

Craig

yesterday it was "the best in the universe," what match did you discover just the other side of orion 7, and when is the field trip to that one?

Match was fun, I couldn't find anywhere that the news actually showed other people all the footage they took.

Scores are up!

www.matchreg.com

You've got 24 hr to contact the scorekeeper with any issues before they are locked.

Please note that any "2nd gun" scores will NOT be awarded Division or Class trophies.

Thanks again for participating and Congratulations to all the winners!

Craig

Edited by Bones