Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When things come crashing down

Ohioguy

Things have been good until the last three days.

Sunday, the dog starts drinking water like it is going out of style, and peeing like there is no tomorrow, with plenty of accidents in the house. Took the dog to the vet Monday, took blood and urine. Results Tuesday.

Today, I had probably the worst day of work I have had since I destroyed a $20,000 die cast die insert several years ago. I have been worried sick about the dog to the point of being irritable and possibly aggressive, then at 3:00 PM my wife calls to tell me that a friend of mine died last night. Vets office at 6:00PM to find out my dog has diabetes, and possibly Cushings disease, both treatable but serious diseases.

My wife and I are upset about the dog, I am upset over the loss of my friend along with being scared of dealing with friends whom I don't speak with anymore.

I hate that things have to go bad.

hows the saying go..."The night is darkest before the dawn". everyone has stretches of ups and downs, hopefully this down period is a short one. Condolences for the loss of a friend. Hope your dog gets better, mans best friend isnt even close to what they truly mean to us.