Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt Speed Event

NRAActionPistol

All,

We wanted to let everyone know that Colt Firearms has just agreed to Sponsor the Event they started at the Bianchi Cup.

The Colt Speed Event will go back to Colt Firearms effective 2010, Colt has signed on as an Event Sponsor at $15,000 each year for (3) Three Years.

John Bianchi once told me "Without Colt's sponsorship in 1979, the Bianchi Cup would not exist today" We are honored to have Colt back again at the Championship, and to have their name on their Event!

Come one, come all, there will be a bunch of Colt's at this years Bianchi Cup!

All,

We wanted to let everyone know that Colt Firearms has just agreed to Sponsor the Event they started at the Bianchi Cup.

The Colt Speed Event will go back to Colt Firearms effective 2010, Colt has signed on as an Event Sponsor at $15,000 each year for (3) Three Years.

John Bianchi once told me "Without Colt's sponsorship in 1979, the Bianchi Cup would not exist today" We are honored to have Colt back again at the Championship, and to have their name on their Event!

Come one, come all, there will be a bunch of Colt's at this years Bianchi Cup!

Tom, Damien and Mike,

That is absolutely amazing! As my signature below states, the 2010 will be better than ever and you guys are making a suggestion come to pass. I wonder what we could do, if everyone had a positive attitude about the fun, challenge, growth and future of NRA's Bianchi Cup?

Way to go NRA staff!

MJ