Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Pushing" with web

Slim Pickens

I was dry firing my CZ 75B and I had a "Eureka!" moment (which of course might not apply to anybody else): When pulling the trigger in single action, if I think of the web of my hand coming forward to meet my trigger finger coming back, it helps me to keep the pull more parallel to the bore (if that makes sense) all the way through - rather than pulling the shot down which was a bad habit of mine. I don't know if anyone else uses a mental image like this, but it's certainly helped me tighten up my groups.

I was dry firing my CZ 75B and I had a "Eureka!" moment (which of course might not apply to anybody else): When pulling the trigger in single action, if I think of the web of my hand coming forward to meet my trigger finger coming back, it helps me to keep the pull more parallel to the bore (if that makes sense) all the way through - rather than pulling the shot down which was a bad habit of mine. I don't know if anyone else uses a mental image like this, but it's certainly helped me tighten up my groups.

Good one. I learned that long ago from a top notch Bullseye shooter.

be

Good one. I learned that long ago from a top notch Bullseye shooter.

But in your case - the "eureka moment" is a much better teacher!

be