Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

On a mission for a Grand Power rear adjustable sight

Does anyone here know of a drawing for the K100 rear dovetail dimensions or coule put one together for me? I measured the slide area in front of the the dove measures .117" to the bottom of the dove, slide area behind the dove measures .069" to the bottom and their is .221" of slide meat between the rear top part of the dove to the end of the slide (near hammer). If I can figure the dovetail cut, I'm hoping to cross a rear adjustable that can be fit with some maching of the sight base.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Oscillate said:

Hi ...I'm thinking of getting a GP P1 Ultra and was wondering about the pistol's factory sighting.

Are the sights set to be at a 6 o'clock, center hold or cover-up sighting position? Thanks in advance.

I have a P1 standard and the only thing I would do is add the FO front sight which I believe the Ultra has.  Plus the ultra has the nicer target rear sight as well.  Mine is regulated at at 6 o'clock hold.

I was king of kicking around the idea of getting one of these pistols. How is the parts support and availability? I hate buying a pistol only to find out only the importer has any parts, and they don't do this or that....I don't think I'd be happy if EAA was the only people I could deal with for parts for the Tanfoglios.