Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member, Florida

buzzberd6

Hello, I was just informed of this site by a co-worker who's evidently been here for a looong time, according to him. Have no idea what his member name is but I'll find it at some point I'm sure.

I started shooting regularly again in January of '16, along with my wife who finally got her CCW and started to get comfortable with guns, mainly pistols. Shortly after I joined a league at our regular range (The Shooting-Center in Titusville, FL) and promptly realized I needed another pistol for that. Tried a few of the range guns and liked the 1911 trigger better than anything else they had. I was fortunate to find a used Rock Island locally and have been shooting and working on that ever since. Until this spring, when I read about and bought a new Grand Power K100...wish I'd have just bought the X-Calibur at that time after what I know now! Sweet guns!

Also built my first AR-15 last December, unfortunately I've only shot it once to date but plan on getting back out with it after it cools down a bit more. 

Looking forward perusing more of the site and seeing what I can learn and absorb.

J.G.

Welcome aboard, from Davenport    :)

Great facilities at Titusville - you'll enjoy the range and the people.

When you start reloading, you'll find a member who sells used brass,

all ready to go.

In the meantime, there's another member who will sell you loaded

ammo for less than you can buy it for at the store  :)  

• 3 weeks later...