Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot Gun Shell caddy?

Alanlib

Choate and California Comp Works make low cost caddies. From there, there are Mark Otto, Man Mountain and Progressive Machine, if you can find the Progressives.

The Multigun forums are the place to look.

There are a couple vendors that carry 3 gun accessories, in the Dealers Forum. 3Gun Stuff, and Chris Patty are 2.

• 1 month later...

I am new to this forum and would just like to post some info on Marks side saddle caddy. I have a Benelli m2 and needed a sidesaddle shell caddy I studied different brands and styles with Benelli being inertia operated the Mark Otto that velcros on made the most sense to me. I bought one of his through a dealer that velcros to my benelli m2 and during a 3 gun match It came loose and fell off. I called the vendor and the president Chuck Bradley shooters connection answered the phone and took the time to go over the problem with me. Chuck had not heard (has one himself) of this problem before so he immediately put in contact with Mark Otto himself via e-mail upon telling Mark the problem he called me and he figured out what the problem was (bad batch of velco, and was thinking to myself velcro is velcro) within a couple of days I received a brand new one and Im telling the velcro is like super glue The first time I put it on I needed to move about half an inch and absolutely had to pry it apart. I am posting this because to me it is so rare nowadays to find people that stand behind their products and absolutely go that extra mile to take care of their customers. Hats off to Mark Otto this product is the best sidesaddle Ive seen and I will be buying more accesories from him you can count on that. Hats off to Shooters Connection who I have purchased several products from I wish every business operated like this.

Mike R.