Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

pre owned accu shadow

Bubing10

Im planning of buying a pre owned accu and the owner is saying he had about less than 1k in the pipe, So my question is what are the things I needs to watch out for or at least check for? any tips would be appreciated.

Ask if the owner has done any work on the sear, hammer, disconnecter, or trigger bar.  Polishing is okay.  Anything more, you may need to have the pistol checked by someone who is a very knowledgeable CZ gun smith (i.e., Automatic Accuracy, CZ Custom, Cajun Gun Works).

stock 18rnd sp01 tubes, grams follower and springs, your basepad of choice for that magazine to get legal length.

i use the 17 rnd mecgar mags, stock spring and follower for that mag, springer precision basepad for 140mm length and can get 21 in a mag. using some combination of above i hear people say they are getting 23 in a mag, but i've not done it nor seen their combo in a magazine gauge for legality.

18 round tube, grams follower, tti basepads 23 rounds. I usually use my first spare magazine as my Barney to facilitate easier relosds, as at 23 rounds I've had failure to feeds. (Round nose dives in tube)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk