Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stage Omitted From Scores

dbc603

I recently shot a Level II match, and when I looked at the scores on Practiscore the following day, I noticed that one of my stage scores had been left out. The stage was scored in front of me, I had no beef with the score itself, and I signed the score sheet and got my copy...but the stage score was simply omitted from my overall scores on Practiscore (and later on the USPSA results page). Would I have any recourse at that point?

Hi, this is Russell with Practiscore. The easiest way to get a hold of us is support@practiscore.com. We are always happy to help. Someone at USPSA alerted me to this question here.

If the score is not showing in the posted results, it could be that the scores were not synced from the stage device after your score was entered. It could also be that the stage was deleted from the match, but you have confirmed that is not the case. There is a possibility of an issue with the actual scoring where the score was left incomplete or got reset after you saw it entered.

For some of these issues the MD could remedy them quickly and you just need to reach out to him.

If there was an issue that we can find in the scoring you will need to provide the match name as well as your name and the stage in question.

You should probably reach out to the MD in either case.

If you would email support@practiscore.com with a link to the match results as well as the stage and your name, I will take a look and determine if there is anything I can do.

Russell

Seem like there was a score entry error...

Generally it can be handled by the match stats officer or MD. They should check that all shooters have scores for all stages (e.g. in Android app - all green on the shooter list screen) and if not - find out why not, then pull hard copy scores if needed, before announcing the final match results.