Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EGW Extractor Part Number for Para Pro Comp 40?

jwhittin

Anyone know the exact EGW part number for the extractor in the Para Pro Comp 40?  I think it takes the EGW Series 70 or 80 HD Extractor number 10310 or 10311.

I have a Para limited slide which take the PXT extractor but I gather that is different than the HD extractor?

Yes the EGW for PXT is different than the HD. Check to see if you have the series 80 part which I assume you have. EGW makes an HD version (thicker)  and a practical version (thinner).

Thanks Al.  I see now that the HD extractor will fit in any standard size hole but its newly designed by EGW.  Strange, I had a standard size extractor in it but the tip of the extractor was extremely loose. That's why I thought it might be a PXT hole. The para website and their sales people say that the Pro Comp 40 does not have thePXT hole and it uses a standard size extractor. I will double check when I get home.  I don't use any 80 series parts so the EGW HD 70 ser (part number 10310) should work. 

I also don't use the series 80 parts but I still use series 80 extractor because it is what came with the gun. That part series 70 should work but I have no experience. May need some adjustment to tension. If you do have a PXT hole, there are sleeves available to let you use a standard extractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk