Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

View new content

dkleskiw

So on the main page there is the "View New Content" to see everything that has been posted since you're last visit to the website.

With the upgrade, is there an option to put this same option within the actual threads? This way if there is a several page thread (or even a single pager) and I've read all the new ones, then a few days later there are X number of new comments I can click that inner thread new content and pick up where I left off.

Just a suggestion that I've seen in other forums, and it can be useful. It saves the scroll wheel and time to find your virtual dog ear.

I apologize if this has been suggested already, but I did read try to see if it has been.

Darren

PS: Thank you Brian and all of the Moderators for putting up with us during the transition. If I ever meet any of you I'll buy you a beer. Or a cookie. Your choice (not both).

So on the main page there is the "View New Content" to see everything that has been posted since you're last visit to the website.

With the upgrade, is there an option to put this same option within the actual threads? This way if there is a several page thread (or even a single pager) and I've read all the new ones, then a few days later there are X number of new comments I can click that inner thread new content and pick up where I left off.

Just a suggestion that I've seen in other forums, and it can be useful. It saves the scroll wheel and time to find your virtual dog ear.

I apologize if this has been suggested already, but I did read try to see if it has been.

Darren

PS: Thank you Brian and all of the Moderators for putting up with us during the transition. If I ever meet any of you I'll buy you a beer. Or a cookie. Your choice (not both).

It's always been there. Now it's a little red arrow immediately left of the Thread title.

When I put my mouse over the little arrow it says something like "Go to first unread post."

The arrow goes away once I've entered the thread.

-rvb