Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BIG GRIP SALE 20 %

sinnsyk

I just got re-stocked on a ton of contour aluminum grips for ALL EAA / Tanfoglio models and will be running a 20% off All Grips until December 31 st.

Grips I now have available in both smooth and checkered are:

Large Frame EAA & Tanfoglio Models:

H-152 (LARGE frame)

Fits Stock, Match, Steel.

H-151 (LARGE frame)

Fits Stock II, Hunter, Limited Pro and Limited/Gold Teams using Canyon Creek Magwell.

H-150 (LARGE frame)

Fits Limited, Gold Team and guns using Factory Magwell.

Small Frame EAA & Tanfoglio Models:

H-161 (Small Frame)

Typically this will be the Stock II for all countries except US market. So all of you out there with Tanfoglio Stock II this is the grip you want. If you happen to have a Limited Pro or a Competition / Custom frame in small frame without any magwell then this is also the grip you want. Will also fit Springfield P9 without magwell or with old-school weld-on magwells.

H-160 (Small Frame) NEW

Fits Limited, Gold Teams and guns using Factory Magwell. Will also fit Springfield P9 with a Tanfoglio factory magwell. For all of you non-US shooters with a Limited 9mm or a Gold Team / Silver Team 9mm in Europe and other parts of the world, your gun is probably a small frame and this is the grip you want!

Most grips are available in anodized silver, black and red. Some are also available in blue anodized.

All grips can be upgraded to a custom Bearcoat color of your choice. Webshop will illustrate this.

To get the discount, make sure you write "GRIPS 20% OFF" in the comment box of your order. I still like to give the discount to those who pay attention on this forum and are lucky to get in on these types of deals.

I just got the H-160 grips in stock for the first time and it's not on the webshop quite yet, I still have to do that tonite. If you are impatient you can also order the h-161 and write "this grip is for .... type of gun, small or large frame, with or without magwell or with this type of magwell etc.".

I try to accomodate all styles of gun models the factory makes. All orders are processed manually after I get them so the discount will be taken off when I charge your card, you will not see this on the order itself, just on your credit card statement. If you have ANY questions, just email me.

Remember to order the H024 Torx Grip Screws if you get a new style grip. You could use your old sorry ass factory grip screws, but they have a big head that needs to be turned and they are not nearly the quality of my screws. When you order a grip at the 20% off I will sell you the grip screws at $6 instead of the $10.

Merry X-Mas !

Henning & Emma

I have some 161 in smooth, but think they are all anodized. If you are going to paint them yourself it wouldn't matter what color they are.

I can USPS Express which should take 5 days. I would do that due to holidays. Only pain for me on this is that I have to stand in long line at post office. All express I do manually at post office, while Priority mail stamps are printed in my office. But I'll do whatever you want. I've got another express going to Canada so would be great to combine by sending both on same day, preferrably on Monday. But whatever you want, I'll do.

I have some 161 in smooth, but think they are all anodized. If you are going to paint them yourself it wouldn't matter what color they are.

I can USPS Express which should take 5 days. I would do that due to holidays. Only pain for me on this is that I have to stand in long line at post office. All express I do manually at post office, while Priority mail stamps are printed in my office. But I'll do whatever you want. I've got another express going to Canada so would be great to combine by sending both on same day, preferrably on Monday. But whatever you want, I'll do.

Smooth 161 is available in anodized silver?, and other colors (ie; black, blue, red or clear?)

• 2 weeks later...