Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Vault Customer Service

MT_Bear

So I purchased a Gun Vault Deluxe MultiVault to secure my carry and home defense pistols. I've used it almost every day for a LOT longer than the warranty period. Last week it wouldn't open with the keypad combo, but would make a sound like the selenoid didn't have enough juice to function properly. I figured it just needed new batteries, and bought some new ones and installed them. Unfortunately, it still wouldn't open without the key.

I called Gun Vault tech support to see how much it was going to cost to fix it, since the one year warranty was long gone. The tech asked for the serial number and date of manufacture, then told me that they would send a new MultiVault and a prepaid return label, but that it could take up to 5 or 6 weeks. I was just happy that they were going to exchange it, so the delay was not a problem.

This afternoon I got the new replacement, ONE week later, along with the prepaid return label.

Now THAT is GREAT customer service!!

I have been using GunVault for about 10 years. When one of my vaults broke, I called the company to find out Cannon Safe had bought them out. They wouldn't replace it for free (It had already been several years old) but would trade me a new one for about 1/2 the price. I considered it a deal since they were going for about $100.