Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OK for personal reasons :ph34r: I'm starting to look for rough diamonds. I don't want anything from the African continent - period. I know there are diamonds from Canada and Australia...and even Arkansas. We were planning to go to Arkansas to dig them ourselves but AR sure is a long way from home...

This stone will get mounted rough in a "ring-type" setting :ph34r: so size might be an issue...nothing too huge :devil:

Personally the whole topic puts me off - you can't shoot them, ride them, or do anything really "fun" with them...and don't get me started on the price fixing, human rights issues, etc. associated with these rocks... :sick:

Thanks...

If it doesn't need to be a natural Diamond, you might go to Diamond Nexus Labs. They make Diamonds in the United States in a laboratory. They are about a hundred bucks a carat loose, finished. I am certain they don't come out of the pressure vessel "finished". No Karma. No Bad vibe. No stinky politics. No Blood.

http://www.diamondnexuslabs.com

You will see that although not PERFECTLY like a natural stone, they have 99.5% of the character of natural stones as far as physics is concerned. Oddly they never have inclusions. (flaws) (-;

I don't get money from this so I think I can go on a little. I have a very practical wife, from the Midwest. She insisted!! I didn't need to get her much more than an engagement ring and wedding band. I thought it might be fun to get her something really sparklely for her pierced ears! What fun. Well they are REAL diamonds. I could tell She liked them a lot. Check it out! No, I did not fib either!! :closedeyes: