Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Some bench updates

maconusmile

How much do you actually load in a month? :surprise:

Well I just ordered 2,300 pounds of .223 brass.. I think that comes out to around 153,000 pieces of brass wich equals around 120 hours of handle pulling between both 650's.. I do wish i could have at least one Dillon girl helping me pull those handles.

It took me a while, but I finally figured out that the reloading press on the far right is the SL900 (or is it 9000?).... the shotgun shell reloader.

I also have to say, like Chris did, that the foam pipe insulation turned into wrist padding on the bullet trays is a really slick idea. :cheers:

Yes you are correct that is the Sl900 shotshell loader

• 11 months later...

It took me a while, but I finally figured out that the reloading press on the far right is the SL900 (or is it 9000?).... the shotgun shell reloader.

I also have to say, like Chris did, that the foam pipe insulation turned into wrist padding on the bullet trays is a really slick idea. :cheers:

Yes the loader on the far right is the sl900 shotshell loader.

pipe wrap works pretty good, have to use duck tape on the underneath side though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Ummm. I mean I like blue but dang. Sweet set up man, totally jealous.

If its not to much to ask do you have a running tally on equipment cost?

Thanks, I would have to figure it up. I still have all of my receipts but i am almost scared to add them up!