Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ten-ring

fastarget

Received today, have not shot it, pleased however. Really looking forward to shooting it soon.

Took it apart and cleaned it well, nice hard chrome even on the barrel, neat machine work. The trigger measured around 3'b 13 to 4 lbs on the gunsmith's Lyman digital. There is a bag with another set of trigger parts some hard chromed, must be the originals. I will have the magwell blended, it is the type that bolts under the grips.

The thumb safety activates with the hammer down or cocked and works. The grip safety does not seem to work when I went through the checks, it maybe easy to fix.

The gun feels tight, bushing is tight, frame to slide fit is snug, almost like a friends Les Baer.

More after a range session.

The grip safety does not seem to work when I went through the checks, it maybe easy to fix.

It might have been filed to deactivate it. Not really an easy fix. A good gunsmith can build-up weld where needed and recut it, or it can be replaced. Either way a non-functional grip safety is a no-go in IDPA and equals a match DQ.