Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Some video of the Noveske Shooting Team

cold

Some awesome long range work at the end.

indeed! how far away was that last flash target?

-jared

The very last target was 440 yards I believe. I lazed it with my Leica in scan mode and thats what I kept getting. Someone said it was 450 yards. I dont think it was quite that however.

Sony 1080p HD camcorder I got at the Sony Store in Mass while home 6 months ago. Not sure of the exact model to be honest. It is a very slick camera and I have been very happy with it.

If you need to know the model I can look it up, the booklet has to be here someplace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video of The Noveske Shooting Team's Rob Romero winning the 3 Gun Nation Shoot Off including the runs versus Kurt Miller, Glen Shelby and Taran Butler.

Enjoy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cold, what video editing software do yall use? The shots with the Noveske symbol still in red and everything else blacked out are pretty wicked.

You mean like this video?

From The Ozark 3 Gun Championship 2010

I use a combination of software from Apple. FCP-HD, FCEx4, Basic iMovie/iDVD along with some Adobe once in awhile.

• 1 month later...

The Noveske Shooting Team at The Area 6 Multi Gun Championship 2010. Special thanks to Larry Turner, Cindy & Bill Noyes for putting on a fantastic event at South River Gun Club.

Edited by cold

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...