Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hey BritinUSA

Jeff686

Hey BritinUSA,

Could you post some more about the Aimpoint Micro on your Tanfoglio. Maybe some more pics too?

I'd like to know how many different mounts you've tried. Found any like the DAA mount (90 deg)?

Thanks,

Jeff

I had a modified Millennium Custom mount for a while then got the RHT mount. I had some problems sighting in until I realised that the mount did not appear to have a 1 degree offset built into it. A small shim at the rear of the mount seems to have fixed the issue. I'd love to get a slab mount like Saul's but he does not make them for the Tanfoglio.

I think the best bet at the moment is the RHT mount with the shim, see pictures below:

post-293-1257631094_thumb.jpg post-293-1257631104_thumb.jpg post-293-1257631113_thumb.jpg

I had a modified Millennium Custom mount for a while then got the RHT mount. I had some problems sighting in until I realised that the mount did not appear to have a 1 degree offset built into it. A small shim at the rear of the mount seems to have fixed the issue. I'd love to get a slab mount like Saul's but he does not make them for the Tanfoglio.

I think the best bet at the moment is the RHT mount with the shim, see pictures below:

post-293-1257631094_thumb.jpg post-293-1257631104_thumb.jpg post-293-1257631113_thumb.jpg

I might be a bit slow, but can you please explain where you had to put the shim?

By the way, Saul mentioned he was going to make a similar slab mount for the Tanfoglio - but he did not say when...