Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Conv.kit .44mag - .444marlin

As long as the case head diameter is the same, you're a go on the shellplate and buttons. As far as the powder funnel goes, I have no clue. It would depend on whether 444 is supposed to be belled before seating the bullet or not. This would probably merit a call/email to Dillon.

This is a very good question, as there is a lot of commonality between the conversion kits, so frequently you can get a kit to do double or triple duty. I've even used the "wrong" conversion kit occasionally for very low-volume stuff and had fine results.

It say it the case fits in the shell plate use it. I have a few shell plates that do triple duty with a quick change of the locator buttons.

The Powder funnle for the 44 mag may be too long for the 444 marlin. Possible problems you may run into are that you wont have enough adjustment on the powder die or that you may get it adjusted correctly but it will be too tall to connect the powder meassure reset rod. Give it a whirl. If it dont work...your out only a few ruined cases.