Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.         15

I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.         20

Sounds like he is already on the Path less traveled.

In addition to the crab pot theory, I have a Herd or dance floor theory. Ever notice that no one wants to be the first out on the dance floor? Or in all those Safari documentaries, no one gazelle wants to be the first to try to cross the alligAtor/crocodile infested river. But once one goes wham! They all go.

• 5 months later...

Funny true story about using the word normal.

Told to me by friends in LAPD SWAT.

Years ago in LAPD the cops used to be able to use the carotid choke hold to get control of people.

If you've ever had to try and subdue someone wacked out of their mind on drugs you know what hold I'm talking about.

It deprives the brain of blood and usually when its applied correctly people pass out pretty quickly.

99.9% of the people will awaken a very short time after the hold is released.

Its taught in Judo and other martial arts classes all over the world and RARELY is anyone injured or dies as a result of a properly applied carotid choke hold.

The L.A. media was having a feeding frenzy because in a couple of cases that happened in a short period of time the suspects died after being choked by police officers trying to subdue them.

Probably due to what experts are now calling "excited delirium".

Might have had something to do with the shite load of dope in their systems too but they "were good boys about to turn their lives around...."

Anyway a LAPD ranking officer is being grilled about the deaths of the 2 minority boys (both African American) and the media is dumping on the pd for using the choke hold and he says "The arteries of those boys just didn't open back up like the arteries of normal people."

Now I , and all the cops across the country, know what he meant but he took a LOAD of crap from the media for his Yogi Bera like mistake.

But whats funny is all the guys in the LAPD started referring to their cars not as "Black and whites" as they usually did but started calling them "Black and normals."

Maybe not funny to everyone here....I tried it on my wife who just stared at me.... but the cops here will laugh.

JK