Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congrats to GMEL for winning Georgia Rev. Div.

Greg Q

Congrats to GMEL for winning Georgia Rev. Div. He even did it going minor at the chrono. Next time remember the Myrtle Beach loads are the nickel, not brass.

You are moving right on up and should be a Master by next years Area 8 and Virgina matches. Good job.

Congrats to GMEL for winning Georgia Rev. Div. He even did it going minor at the chrono. Next time remember the Myrtle Beach loads are the nickel, not brass.

You are moving right on up and should be a Master by next years Area 8 and Virgina matches. Good job.

Good job Greg. :cheers:

The official results are not posted yet.

I must thank everyone that made this possible and give credit where credit is due.

THANK YOU, TO ALL OF THE REVOLVER SHOOTERS THAT DID NOT SHOW UP TO SHOOT THE GEORGIA STATE MATCH THIS YEAR! I owe you all a beer!! :cheers:

Congrats Greg, now keep it in "B" for awhile, let me work on the "A" 's

By the way, we now shoot ICORE every month in northern NC, (Caswell Ranch) come on up anytime and join us (3rd Sunday every month)

Edited by John Z Sr

By the way, we now shoot ICORE every month in northern NC, (Caswell Ranch) come on up anytime and join us (3rd Sunday every month)

John I thought you were already an A??

Just got it yesterday at Pitt County, should come up in a few weeks, you are next on my list buddy, I see you just made "A" last month, congrats (sorry, thought that was G. Queen I think he just made A)

Edited by John Z Sr

Just got it yesterday at Pitt County, should come up in a few weeks, you are next on my list buddy, I see you just made "A" last month, congrats (sorry, thought that was G. Queen I think he just made A)

Yes that was me getting bumped up. Your goals are not that high if I am next on your list. :roflol:

I think the Chrono Stage should be thrown out...... The man that shot my gun at the chrono was not holding his mouth right or something.

Edited by gmel