Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another Newbie.

CZshooter

Vince

Thanks for the kind words and the trip to Hong Kong island that I will not forget in a long time....................

I do remember that faitfull day in Crete, if I remember correctly the phrase was I don't drink and drive because I spill my beer.

Seriously folks if you have never driven in Greece you have never lived, the solid white line in the road means please overtake now, especially on blind bends.

The Hard shoulder is for escaping motorists coming in the other direction, bridges with loose wooden planks can be made to jump out of the bridge and 270 degree bends should be slowed down for "Diego" I can drive any car Cruz.

The best fun I can thing of was Altos Bumper cars, can you imagine the look on the Italian Driver in the car in front, "Gavino & Mario" when you gently ram them from behind at 50 mph. Surely if they had been looking in the mirror they would have seen me coming................

Looks like I will be in CZ for the Europeans this year , fancy a ride to the range Vince.

CZ back roads are fun toooooooooooooo

So back to the CZ thread, recoile spring.... I run what come in the gun, not sure what I will do when that is wored out.

BTW I have just completed the my V8 Cz Champion in 9mm, after the mount goes on I will be using it for Handgunner and Steelchallenge, talk about lack of recoil and functions down to 108 PF with factory spring light bullets and fast powder.

Can I say .22

The best fun I can thing of was Altos Bumper cars, can you imagine the look on the Italian Driver in the car in front, "Gavino & Mario" when you gently ram them from behind at 50 mph. Surely if they had been looking in the mirror they would have seen me coming................

I can hear Gavino's voice right now shouting " :blink: Pirlaaaaa...."

:lol::lol::lol:

If you get the chance ask gavino about the night we left "Babes", he had a drinks or so, we left the club, he did not see the tyre bump rail until we went over it, right in front of Scottsdale PD.

It was a lucky escape, but it had him very worried for about 4 blocks while we were being followed.

• 6 months later...
CZ fans: lets see:

me

Ron Ankeny

Vlad

CZ shooter

Pistol Pete

Brian H.

Angus Hobdell (Factory Sponsored CZ guru & 5th place Production Nationals)

Anyone else?

me and Eyecutter, we have 85Bs B)

• 1 year later...
Cz Welcomes you all

I think my collection of CZ's is up to about 12 now, not including the rifles and the .17HMR I have is the sweetest shooting rifle I have found in a long time.

I know the trigger from the factory are not that great but you can do a whole lot with them, my production gun an 85 has a 1.2lb single and about 4.5lbs on the double.

The SA's and the 40S&W standard gun are pretty damn good triggers.

I just recived a PO1, all I can say is NICE.

Anyone have any good production 9mm loads? i am sure that is a topic for elsewhere.

I have been playing with the 147 Zero JHP and N310?

looking at the tactical sport and for an opinion on this gun

Cz Welcomes you all

I think my collection of CZ's is up to about 12 now, not including the rifles and the .17HMR I have is the sweetest shooting rifle I have found in a long time.

I know the trigger from the factory are not that great but you can do a whole lot with them, my production gun an 85 has a 1.2lb single and about 4.5lbs on the double.

The SA's and the 40S&W standard gun are pretty damn good triggers.

I just recived a PO1, all I can say is NICE.

Anyone have any good production 9mm loads? i am sure that is a topic for elsewhere.

I have been playing with the 147 Zero JHP and N310?

looking at the tactical sport and for an opinion on this gun