Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Mississippi Revolver Association is hosting the third annual ICORE Cup at the Magnolia Rifle and Pistol club near Jackson, MS. This is a one day format with nine stages Sunday, October 11, 2009. Entry fee is just $50.00. Trophies and ribbons will be awarded with prizes by drawing. Information can be found here:

www.msrevolver.com

• 3 weeks later...

The prize table is growing. We now have a revolver to give away. Get those entry forms in before the early bird deadline September 15.

Match Hotel information!

Have I got a deal for you! We have two new hotels here in Byram. One is a Holiday Inn Express and the other is soon to be franchised as a Comfort Inn. As luck would have it I called the Comfort Inn first and found out that they were able to give us a very good rate because they are so new.

You will have to call their local phone number 601-983-2990 and ask for the special rate for the MS Revolver Assoc/ICORE CUP. You can get a single King size room for $75 or a pair of Queens for $80. If memory serves me correctly this is about $15 less than the shooters back in May's Magnolia Classic USPSA match got from the Holiday Inn Exp.

Amenities:

Brand new hotel/rooms, nicely decorated

Rooms have a refrigerator and microwave

Free Continental breakfast

Wireless internet to the rooms

Business Center

Fitness Center

Indoor pool

If you experience problems ask to speak to Terry Vonnoy the General Manager. She asks that you book you room by September 15 to guarantee these rates.

Edited by haras