Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HK P7 holster legal in Production?

p7fl

I believe this old Mad Dog holster it is cut too low to be legal now in USPSA Production. Would someone confirm that before I go out and spend money and test new holsters.

2hz6zyd.jpg

thx

jon

post-1511-1249323278_thumb.jpg

"May not be manufactured or cut lower than, amd must cover the slide up to, 1/2" below the ejection port." Appendix D4 2008 Handgun Rules.

My guess would be it is not legal due to the "Speed Cut"

FWIW - I use a Blade-Tech OWB - that is similar in size and design to the Mad Dog (it does not have the so called "Speed Cut")

Clyde:

Yeah, I figured...

I had a legal blade tech and lent it to Enigma from the Cult and can't find him to get it back :angry2:

I am considering trying comp-tac as I like their 1911 rigs. Which mag holders do you use?

thx

jon

Clyde:

Yeah, I figured...

I had a legal blade tech and lent it to Enigma from the Cult and can't find him to get it back :angry2:

I am considering trying comp-tac as I like their 1911 rigs. Which mag holders do you use?

thx

jon

Comp-tac is nice stuff - just don't happen to have any for my Staple gun.. (Yet)

I use Safariland 074 for Production. (M13) Side Note: due to the Extended length of the front of the basepad you may want a space between mag pouches.

Not sure if Safariland 771 are Production Legal (Very similar to CR Speed) But I use the 771 for Limited.....

(I Don't have setup for my Single Stack P7)

Cult Member #6

Edited by Clyde