Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area-7

hopalong

With 12 shooters in the revolver division, likely to one of the bigger revolver matches in A-7 history.

Looking forward to it myself, supposed to be pretty country in upstate NY................we'll see, hard to beat the Tennessee country side. :cheers:

Hop

Looking forward to it Sam. You'll find a healthy revolver crowd in the Northeast.

I spent some time getting a gun that works (I think) and got some good advice on a load (I think) so we'll see. I have no illusions, just want to survive and not embarrass myself.

I shot a local USPSA match yesterday - lots of fun - but that N-frame feels pretty weird in my hands.

I'm driving up Saturday afternoon and shooting Sunday AM - hope to see you there.

Craig

Yesterday I was lamenting that I hadn't the means to make this match, even though it's "only" a six hour drive away.

Today I can't even walk and I'm thinking.. "I'm glad I didn't have the money to enter that match." :goof:

Gary,

I'll shoot Friday AM, and SCOOT. Flying back out of Albany, plane leaves at 7:15. Need to be there by 4:30 for check in ect. (you know, NY with a gun) <_<

I just hope Travis and Lee can keep up with me ! :goof:

IF you get there in time, I'll make sure we get to chat. :cheers:

BONES,

It'll be fun, no matter what. ;)

Hop

Gary,

I'll shoot Friday AM, and SCOOT. Flying back out of Albany, plane leaves at 7:15. Need to be there by 4:30 for check in ect. (you know, NY with a gun) <_<

I just hope Travis and Lee can keep up with me ! :goof:

IF you get there in time, I'll make sure we get to chat. :cheers:

BONES,

It'll be fun, no matter what. ;)

Hop

I will look for you but probably will not get there til 1300