Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OKC ICORE

Chris, Bubber and John are getting better and better at putting on matches for us to enjoy. Yesterday's match was the best one I've attended yet. I can't wait until the next one. Those of you on the fence about visiting them should definitely go.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Old evil John had a stage like the old IPSC stages where you were instructed what needed to be done and you had to work it out yourself. Multiple targets and only one could be engaged from a portat a time then had to move to another port to engage a different target then back to get some more. I may have had the fastest time until..... I went back for some more and had six hit on one target. And of course one miss on another target did not help either. That was the most fun stage that I entirely sucked at. And the guys were nice enough not to laugh...untill I was done... Great job John.

:cheers:

Yea Old evil John had a stage like the old IPSC stages where you were instructed what needed to be done and you had to work it out yourself. Multiple targets and only one could be engaged from a portat a time then had to move to another port to engage a different target then back to get some more. I may have had the fastest time until..... I went back for some more and had six hit on one target. And of course one miss on another target did not help either. That was the most fun stage that I entirely sucked at. And the guys were nice enough not to laugh...untill I was done... Great job John.

:cheers:

I can't believe you didn't hear them laughing. :cheers: They were probably laughing at me. I really stunk up the place.

edited because I can't complete a sentence.

Edited by No.343

Ok ok Fine. I will shoot icore next month. I have to go get my revolver back from my mother. I hope she dose not like it too much. I'll have Jermey make me a holster. Oh I will need to find some speed loaders.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agent Orange ///errr Day glow...err I mean Jeremy can fix you up and I can throw some stuff in the bag if needed. Our next ICORE match is the Third Saturday of this month. later rdd :cheers:

let me know what you need i have holsters moonclips and moon clip holders. that you can barrow

jeremy hardin

I think CUrly and Kurt may have some gear for me to borrow. I will get hooked up with them on Wednesday and let you know if I need anything else. Thanks for the offers. See you in two weeks.

What type of sights do you guys run on revolvers? For USPSA I love my green fiber optic front on my dawson. Jsut wondering if that's the way to go here or if the trend is otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...
sure is taking a while for the scores to get posted

Mea Culpa.... My putor just got fixed yesterday and I sent the results in last night...or at least I hope they got there.. warning warning thread drift thread drift.. Did you want to try the 160's for your new toy? Back to IKC Icore later rdd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
is it normal to want to shoot both limited and open at the same match? can you do that if you pay two entry fees or it that really too complicated to keep track of???

Normal? Revolver Shooting and normal aren't usually used in the same sentence. Shooting two guns in ICORE locally is realy dependent on squad size. Are there enough shooters there get everything done. Chris G. says we can try to work something out. His evil mind is a whirrin as we speak. He is planning something for the cold Saturday this weekend. Come on out and shiver with us, maybe we will build a fire and stand around and sing like the old days. BYOB. later rdd