Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1-800 Contacts

Precision40

Long story short, my eye Dr. ordered the wrong set of colored contact and wouldn't exchange them without a "fee". So, I went to 1800contacts.com and was browsing through what they had. Their pricing was a bit strange, so I got on with a live operator and told her what I was looking for and a brief story of what my Dr. told me.

Out of nowhere, she told me she was going to send me an RMA slip so I could return my 5 unused sets and they would send me (at NO cost) 5 sets of the ones I wanted. I told her I didn't order from them and she said "It doesn't matter, we want your business." Needless to say I was floored.

In this economy, it's good to finally be treated like a valued customer. I will definitely order from them when this set is up. Their prices are about as good as you'll get anywhere. There are a few sites that are cheaper, but customer service trumps cheaper prices in my book any day.

Long story short, my eye Dr. ordered the wrong set of colored contact and wouldn't exchange them without a "fee".

:surprise: That sucks! It sounds like you found a company that takes care of their customers. :cheers:

Stay Safe,

A.T.