Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Force Gear Ten Speed Mag Pouch

"works from the premise that a magazine pouch should have excellent, consistent retention without a lot of securing straps, lids, or flaps to get in the way of a smooth, consistent reload. When not in use, the pouch is designed to lay flat against your vest or carrier so that it is completely discrete and unobtrusive. Primarily intended for personnel performing fast, short duration operations where speed and a low profile are paramount." - blueforcegear.com

10Spd%20pmag%20set@8001.jpg

Experiences? Thoughts?

Just got mine today. Very nice for those folks that do some work with chest rigs etc. Stays good and flat when you don't have to have the mags inserted. I hear that they have a single and double in the works. Those should work good for 3 gun. I will give them a try.

Chris C.

Just got mine today. Very nice for those folks that do some work with chest rigs etc. Stays good and flat when you don't have to have the mags inserted. I hear that they have a single and double in the works. Those should work good for 3 gun. I will give them a try.

Chris C.

Let us know how it works out for you. I hear they're coming out with a whole line, to include a chest rig.

Chris C.

Let us know how it works out for you. I hear they're coming out with a whole line, to include a chest rig.

That's what I'm sticking mine on a chest rig. I currently run the M-4 ATS rig and thought this would be a good addition to the front side. If I don't need extra mags then it's not in the way but if I do, well it's right there. I'll try and get some pics up when I can. Plus the whole Vickers gang is a good bunch of guys and gals that support the sport too.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley