Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone Ever Order From Bullseye Precision Before??

Has anyone ever ordered from Bullseye Precision in Fort Smith, AR before? And, if you have how was your experience with them? They seem to have some really good prices on SV parts but I just wanted to see if anyone has ordered from them previously and if they are quick to fullfill orders. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Pete

Did you just see the prices on the web or have you talked with them? Their prices are good because they are from before the last (or several?) price increase. They will still sell at those prices, but their stock is low. I have called and inquired about several parts from them. They are nice and knowledgeable, but haven't had any of the parts I was looking for and didn't seem like they wanted to get them. Even if they did, the price would have been higher.

I have had the best luck with Speedshooters and Shooter's Connection or ordering directly from SV.

Hope that helps some.

DBChaffin thanks for the headsup. I was in the process of ordering from them when I read your post. I decided to email them to see if they were in stock. Well, just like you said they weren't and he said he wasn't expecting them for some time now and that the price has gone up. Luckily I posted this as I saved myself some time.

I'll prob. just get them from Brownells then.

Pete