Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Enterprises

Zak Smith

I just got my AR upper back from JP - had their BC comp, an adjustable gas block, and the SRTS installed. The gentleman I spoke to originally said it would be about two weeks.

Well, the upper arrived at JP on the 29th, they called me on the 2nd (after Labor day) to verify some stuff, and I had it back in my hands today, the 16th. That's some service I could get used to!

-z

• 2 weeks later...

My experience was similar. I called JP on September 17th to order an upper for my Bushmaster lower and to get their shipping address to send them my lower for a trigger job. After spending what had to be fifteen to twenty minutes on the phone with the person on the other end educating me about rifle shooting and explaining my options, I placed the order. They quoted a several week turnaround time, maybe as much as five weeks. Imagine my surprise when they called the followoing Thursday, September 25, to let me know that my rifle was finished and would be shipping that day. Seven days after receiving my lower, they had the whole job finished and ready to ship back ---- when I asked how they managed this, they non-chalantly replied that they just happpened to be building a batch of uppers and just fit mine in with the batch. How cool is this? A custom built upper in just over a week? Meanwhile I'm lusting after one of their shotguns......