Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Local "Fun Show" with good deals again

-JQ-

OK so maybe "good deals" was a stretch but I feel like I got some decent prices...and I got to buy product.

7.62 and 5.56 ammo still ~$400/K and 7.62 still too high

I did find Win Large pistol primers for $23/k which was good enough for me to buy their last 4k and I also bought the last lb of VV320 but for $32/lb - so that was a wash but still I did get to at least purchase it.

One vendor had a bunch of wolf primers but I was tapped by that time anyway...

The usual blow gun, rambo knife guys were there of course...tons of people and vendors..and lots of cash being spent. My buddy sold a PS90 and a Colt AR for decent prices...good deal for both seller and buyer...

I went not expecting too much but was pleasantly surprised.

Overall a good day at Hara Arena...

You guys really need to start buying in bulk (read mail order) and stop going to Goodmans.

Joel, you drove all the way from Cincinnati to buy 4K primers, and spend a fortune on VV-N320 when you have Target World in Sharonville ? I haven't been there in a while, but they sell Vihta Vuori powder & Federal primers.

I haven't been to a gun show in years, but still manage to get my primers, powder, and other components at good prices & without paying or at least splitting the Hazmat fees with friends.

You guys really need to start buying in bulk (read mail order) and stop going to Goodmans.

Joel, you drove all the way from Cincinnati to buy 4K primers, and spend a fortune on VV-N320 when you have Target World in Sharonville ? I haven't been there in a while, but they sell Vihta Vuori powder & Federal primers.

I haven't been to a gun show in years, but still manage to get my primers, powder, and other components at good prices & without paying or at least splitting the Hazmat fees with friends.

That was kind of my point, in that BG has been getting shaggy for a long time but this time it was somewhat better....maybe just due to circumstance too

Best friend was in town for the "old days" sort of event. He came up for a local "hill billy machine gun shoot" and the gun show was a fun thing to do until going the the woods today...

which was also a real good time, too. We kept the barrels warm. :devil:

Target world...well they creep me out for many reasons but they don't have VV320 - tons of 340 and told me min. order for them was "tons"...blah blah blah..."we need to sell that slow moving stuff first"...???

I would order VV320...but can't find it right know - so if you've got a source hook a brother up :cheers: