Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Serenity on Blu-Ray...

badchad

The movie was a nice end for a great series. Watch the movie again after watching the Firefly series. Many subtle things/topics relate back to the series and make the movie even better.

Just finished doing that. Firefly was awesome. I still like the movie more, but watching the show and rewatching the movie added a lot to it, just like you said.

The movie was a nice end for a great series. Watch the movie again after watching the Firefly series. Many subtle things/topics relate back to the series and make the movie even better.

Just finished doing that. Firefly was awesome. I still like the movie more, but watching the show and rewatching the movie added a lot to it, just like you said.

I kind of like the series better, but there is 5x of it compared to the movie. You've stumbled onto what I consider a rare gem of entertainment. The Firefly/Serenity combo is a treasure to be enjoyed and shared. There are many subtleties within the series as well as the movie. Wait a few months then watch them again. It'll be even better than the first time.

You should get fitted for your honorary brown coat. You're part of something special. :cheers:

Edited by 1911user

I've seen the series close to three times (twice on TV, once on my DVD set). Truly, it's like a good book that can be read more than once and be richly rewarding in new ways with each read. A sure sign of a GOOD story and good concept.