Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I put on a reloading seminar over the weekend...

Yeah, a buddy and I put on a "how to reload" seminar for about 12 people this past Saturday.

I did just about empty my basement to bring along all the gadgets to show them how to reload.

With all the stuff I had, I am sure some of the newbies were like this.... :wacko: ... kinda inundated with the gee-gaws and the process in general.

Huh?...

I guess there worse and more expensive hobbies I could have gone into...

Fishing? $20K for a bass boat? :surprise:

Muscle car re-building? How much for tools again? Not to mention machining time and paint booth time. :unsure:

Parachuting?

Learning to fly?

Scuba?

At least I didn't show 'em my casting stuff yet. That probably would have made 'em :wacko::wacko: too.

Anywhoo... just an observation I have made with all the trips to load the truck and then unload the truck. :surprise:

Edited by Chills1994

Thanks!

I wish somebody had published a dry firing book and/or videos back in '93 (especially after ESPN had aired that Colt sponsored Pro-Am style match).

Then maybe I wouldn't need all this reloading equipment. ;)

:roflol:

ETA: on the way back we stopped off at a gunstore that just so happens to stock Dillon equipment. There were quite a few people there asking about reloading and reloaders. I think I should be getting a commision check from Dillon. I know more about their equipment than the people inside the store. Dillon, are you listening? :roflol:

Edited by Chills1994