Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carbine using Glock 17-9mm mags?

Aircooled6racer

glockcarbine.jpg

Hello: I saw that one but it must be a little hard on your cheek with the steel flat bar. I used some 1/2" foam pipe insulation to stop from cutting my cheek. It also cut down on the booooong noise :roflol: I'll post a pic as soon as I can. The Mech Tech ran perfectly at the Texas Carbine match :cheers: The only problem I had was that the scope mounts were too low. Thanks, Eric

I cut the stock down and added the butt piece this allows my cheek to set on the round part. This also brings you up the the red dot.

glockcarbine.jpg

Hello: I saw that one but it must be a little hard on your cheek with the steel flat bar. I used some 1/2" foam pipe insulation to stop from cutting my cheek. It also cut down on the booooong noise :roflol: I'll post a pic as soon as I can. The Mech Tech ran perfectly at the Texas Carbine match :cheers: The only problem I had was that the scope mounts were too low. Thanks, Eric

I cut the stock down and added the butt piece this allows my cheek to set on the round part. This also brings you up the the red dot.