Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WTB: Tanfoglio factory alu grip for large frame

Rye

I also have the wood grip from my limited, willing to trade. I like the feel of the alu grip than the wood. Anyone who has one laying around and want to help out a fellow shooter, pm me please. Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Edited by Rye

I also have the wood grip from my limited, willing to trade. I like the feel of the alu grip than the wood. Anyone who has one laying around and want to help out a fellow shooter, pm me please. Thanks. I really appreciate it.

I have had both and if you want to spend the extra money the hard anodized checkered from Henning are pretty awesome.

Leo

I have had both and if you want to spend the extra money the hard anodized checkered from Henning are pretty awesome.

Leo

+1 RYE just get Henning's grip it is a lot better and it is only a few$$ from the

original grip that is $125.00?

I took my alu grip from my gold team and I put it on my limited. I decided i still want to keep my gold team 9mm for steel. I dont like the way the wood grips feel on my hand. It's too big for my small hand. Are the checkered grips quite thin?

The checkered grips are thin and they should feel better in your hand than the wood grips, possibly better than the gold team grips. Buy a set from henning and chances are you will want a set for your other gun. The smooth henning grips and the checkered grips should be the same thickness, if you want to add finger groves, grip tape, or any other personalized mods than buy the smooth grips.