Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newlyweds!

AustinMike

Those who saw my post in the last shot forum know that my mom passed away last week, just 5 days before my brother's wedding. The decision to go on with the wedding was not an easy one for him and his fiance. I don't know what I would have done. On the one hand, it was easy to say it was what Mom would have wanted. On the other hand, who wants to be crying in every wedding picture? Well, he did it. I gotta say, I admire my brother so much. He has served our country in the Air Force. He serves the city of San Antonio as a police officer now. He is a brave, strong, yet compassionate person. I'm more proud of him than ever. Here's wishing my brother, Benjamin, and his wife, Sarah a long and happy life together. This past week has been pure hell. They made it through though! A single rose was placed where Mom would have sat. I'm sure she was there with us, even though we couldn't see her.

post-5942-1227486066_thumb.jpg

Congratulations to the newlyweds! I know this has been a really tough week for your whole family, but what a wonderfully joyous occasion to celebrate. And how proud your mom must be of you guys and the newest family member! Congrats and hang in there. You continue to be in our prayers... the Keigans family.