Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning Grips - Color and other questions...

Dave Gundry

Hey Henning - can you post some pics of all of the colors you offer? I'd like to see the differences between the Pepsi/Navy Blues and Lime/Forest Greens please :cheers:

Any pics of the clear grip tape over the colored grips?

Trying to decide what color and texture to go with... I love my Tru-Grip on my plastic gun, but my Alumagrips (Techwell) on my SS feel darn nice too... Comments are appreciated.

Hey Henning - can you post some pics of all of the colors you offer? I'd like to see the differences between the Pepsi/Navy Blues and Lime/Forest Greens please :cheers:

Any pics of the clear grip tape over the colored grips?

Trying to decide what color and texture to go with... I love my Tru-Grip on my plastic gun, but my Alumagrips (Techwell) on my SS feel darn nice too... Comments are appreciated.

The link below shows the original colors:

http://www.henningshootsguns.com/shop/grips.html

Dark blue and black are not there. I had mine hard anodized for my Ionbonded Limited.

post-9465-1226758375_thumb.jpg

Leo put clear grip tape on his Green grips but I cannot find a picture.......Leo??

Henning is not in the country so you might have to wait until December to see some of the samples you asked for.

Good luck!

Hey Dave

I'm almost out of grips and we are going to make more end of the month or right around the time I'll be back. I do have a few grip colors in stock. If I remember right I think it's lime green, red and black. Everything else you'll have to wait for us to make more grips and have them done.

I may also be able to offer more or other colors soon. Instead of anodizing I can get them bear coated and that opens up for more color choices, including camo. Let me know what you'd be mostly interested in or what your favorite colors are.

I like the pepsi blue (a normal, strong blue color) over the navy. The navy is really pretty, but is pretty dark.

The lime green is very, very pretty in my opinion.

Red is always a good color.

We did a light red which looks almost pink. I'm shooting this here in New Zealand and getting lots of comments on it... you can imagine what kind ;-)