Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WTB Tanfoglio grips***FOUND EM***

bobobooie

I'm looking for a used set of factory grips for the Tanfoglio Limited model. The aluminum ones that come on the Gold Team models. I prefer that they are beat up, full of putty, painted, or otherwise just plain ugly. I'd consider nice ones too! They will be used for a project and will be altered so condition is not important. Thank you for your consideration. Please PM me with what you've got and what you'd take for them.

Paul

FOUND!!!!!!! Thanks Jeff686.

Edited by bobobooie

How did you get a hold of one (pair)? Coz I'm looking for a pair myself. I'm getting a limited and don't like the wooden grips. I've held a gold team before and that grip is just perfect.

Put out this feeler and received a PM about a used set. I bought them and all is well. They'll be altered like crazy so I did not want to experiment with a new pair. Gun Broker had a brand new pair on two weeks ago for a starting bid of $65.00 and a buy it now of $75.00. I did not want to spend even that much, but they were new and worth it. I snoozed, I lost out. I figured with folks buying Henning's new grips, there had to be some out there available. Good luck. :cheers: