Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SW Regional

Alrighty!

The match application is finished and the date is Feb 28, 2009 @ the Hogue Range (Home of the IRC). This will be a one day match, Registration @ 7am and shooting to start by 8 am. This will I know the weather gets weird in late Feb, but if we will have the match rain, shine, or fog. Those of you who have been to the IRC know the range and the area, and ya know ya wanna show up and play for the weekend.

This would even be a great destination match for those stuck in the snow, c'mon out and shoot!

Any questions?

Dave Wilson

dave@wilsonsworld.org

SW_Regional_09.pdf

Hi Dave,

I shoot there on a regular basis and will be there in Feb. Great range, good accommodations and excellent food in the area. BUT bring cool weather gear and a possible rain coat just in case. There are shelters on each range except for the last east one.

Hi Dave,

I shoot there on a regular basis and will be there in Feb. Great range, good accommodations and excellent food in the area. BUT bring cool weather gear and a possible rain coat just in case. There are shelters on each range except for the last east one.

Here is the new UPDATED aplication for the South West Regional. The aplication had to be changed due to the clubs' change in the way they are handling the accounts for each of the venues that shoot there. The checks will need to be made out to SLOSA / ICORE and since I work offshore every other week, Chris Sallee will be taking care of the registrations from the mail. We also added a earlybird price for those of you who like to take care of things before the match.

Hope to see a bunch of you there....

Dave Wilson

Regional_09.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...