Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

armstec tec loaders questions

xpd54

OK, I've tried to search for the answer and came up with nada, so here goes.

I'm thinking about putting the tecloader on my Benelli. I've got a source for the tec loader, 2 tubes and the arredondo chute. I see I can also get 8 round tubes from SC, but they are TUBES ONLY.

My question:

where can I get extra complete tubes and the pouch to hold them?

I can't find them listed anywhere.

Hey xpd54, I recently went through all of this, and the company that makes the tec loaders has a patent on the product, and you have to get the tubes and handles through them as a two pack kit. Right now that is the only way they sell them. You can get the Arredondo long tubes and some companies make a pouch that holds more tubes, but the actual product has to be the tec loader kit itself. It kind of stinks the way it is set up, but right now they kind of have the corner on the market. Order yourself a few sets, get a couple eight round tubes and then mix and match to make it work.

I think they are selling some of these at 3 gun gear, but their website is down so I'm not sure. I have seen these so I know that they are out there. I'll need to pick up one in the near future, so if you hear anything let me know. If Hack Fu reads this he could let us know where he got his...

so who makes the pouches? haven't seen them listed anywhere.

Hey,

Check out Speed Shooters in CA or go to www.triangleshootingsports.com and you can get some of Mark Otto's stuff there. Mark can also make you what you want.

I tried for three months to get a call or email back from 3gungear with no luck ?