Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA Stuff

ray1425

I just bought an EAA small frame Gold Team open gun in 9mm. I need help locating a few things. Does anyone make a hardened pin that is attached to a slide release? I'm also looking for base pads that are +1 or +2. Thanks

Check out this site:http://www.henningshootsguns.com/shop/main.html

lOTS OF GOODIES!!

I spoke to Henning about both of the items I'm looking for. He said he was seriously considering making these items, but nothing right now.

lOTS OF GOODIES!!

I spoke to Henning about both of the items I'm looking for. He said he was seriously considering making these items, but nothing right now.

EGW makes a hardened slide stop pin. But it does not "attach" to the slide stop; there is no need to have a slide stop on your gun. There are also base pads out there, but I'd buy them up as soon as you find then since Tanfoglio is no longer making Gold Teams on the small frame/small magazine size.

The only way you got a small frame EAA would have been knowing someone at EAA or you got it in Europe. EAA doesn't import small frame only large.

And for slidestop pin call Henning. he has a super tight fit new one that he just got back from hardening. very nice quality been playing around with it.

Leo

lOTS OF GOODIES!!

EGW makes a hardened slide stop pin. But it does not "attach" to the slide stop; there is no need to have a slide stop on your gun. There are also base pads out there, but I'd buy them up as soon as you find then since Tanfoglio is no longer making Gold Teams on the small frame/small magazine size.

Back in the day there was a guy who would take a hardened pin and weld it to a slide release. Just wondering if someone was doing that, don't like the hole in the side of the gun where the slide release should be. Henning told me EAA still makes the small frame, they just don't send them to this country. He said he was trying to get them to start sending them here again.

lOTS OF GOODIES!!

Back in the day there was a guy who would take a hardened pin and weld it to a slide release. Just wondering if someone was doing that, don't like the hole in the side of the gun where the slide release should be. Henning told me EAA still makes the small frame, they just don't send them to this country. He said he was trying to get them to start sending them here again.

How about making it yourself? I'm sure that you can find a gunsmith that would weld the hardened

pin. I would try finding a vendor in canada that makes the base pad since it is popular there?

last stop I would do would be to email Eric Grauffel to see if he can help. i have gotten parts

from him and he was able to mail it to U.S. just expensive?

lOTS OF GOODIES!!

How about making it yourself? I'm sure that you can find a gunsmith that would weld the hardened

pin. I would try finding a vendor in canada that makes the base pad since it is popular there?

last stop I would do would be to email Eric Grauffel to see if he can help. i have gotten parts

from him and he was able to mail it to U.S. just expensive?

Thanks, I'll check with a few friends in Canada